Keep Pests Out for Good!
Keeping pests out of your home or business takes a lot more than not leaving food out. Advanced Wildlife and Pest Control offers preventative exclusion services to keep wildlife and pests away from your home or business in the Milwaukee, WI area. You’re in the right place if you’ve been searching for chimney repair near me or rodent proofing services near me. Our pest control specialists know that wild animals, rodents, and bugs are persistent creatures. That’s why we’re with you from start to finish, efficiently solving pest problems and preventing reoccurrence. We offer a wide variety of animal and pest exclusion techniques to protect your home and family. Learn more about what we can do for you, including lawn care services, gutter cleaning services, and more. Get in touch with us today to schedule service in Wisconsin, including in Ozaukee County, Milwaukee County, Washington County, and Waukesha County.
Comprehensive Exclusion & Repair Services
- Chimney Caps
- Vent Covers
- Roof Ridge Protection
- Rodent Exclusions
- Minor Repairs
- Gutter Cleanouts
- Landscaping & Tree Maintenance
- This effective and inexpensive solution prevents birds, raccoons, squirrels, bats, and other pests from nesting or falling in your home’s chimney. We install stainless steel chimney caps that come in various sizes designed to fit any size chimney flue. Our chimney caps come with a lifetime warranty and will keep rain and leaves out of your chimney as well.
- Similar to chimney caps, vent covers are another inexpensive and effective way to keep raccoons, birds, mice, rats, squirrels, beetles, wasps, and other pests from gaining access into your home. We offer vent covers in multiple colors, sizes, and materials. Most vents have lightweight, flimsy screening that allows pests to make their way into your home. Our durable galvannealed steel vent covers prevent animal entry at roof vents and large power fan vents. Our heavy-duty stainless steel bird guards prevent birds and small animals from entering your dryer and bathroom exhaust vents.
- We proudly install Ridge-Guard, the ultimate roof ridge protection system that prevents animal entry at roof ridge vents. This system protects shingles from overheating during the summer and prevents excess moisture build-up in your attic in the winter due to heat loss. The durable galvannealed steel roof ridge protection excludes a wide variety of animals and insects.
- Burrowing wildlife such as woodchucks, skunks, and foxes will build dens underneath sheds, decks, porches, and overhangs. Our technicians use heavy-duty hardwire screening to dig a foot deep and a foot wide, forming an L-shaped barrier to keep animals from digging through or underneath.
- Mice only need a quarter-inch opening to access your building. Rodents will search the entire foundation to find gaps and holes large enough for them to squeeze through. Our technicians use heavy-duty sheet metal and wire mesh to close off openings around your entire home’s foundation.
- A minor repair can prevent major damage. Small holes can easily allow mice, squirrels, and bats into your home. Once they get inside, these critters cause all sorts of property damage. Our technicians will conduct a thorough inspection of your house and eliminate all potential entry points. We can also repair and reinforce damaged areas to prevent future animal problems.
- Overflowing, clogged gutters cause damage to your foundation, basement, driveway, landscaping, and roofing. Standing water in gutters is also the ideal breeding zone for mosquitoes. Our technicians thoroughly clean out and remove debris in downspouts and gutters. We also install gutter guards to prevent water damage, debris build-up, and mold or pest infestations.
- Overhanging tree limbs give squirrels and raccoons easy access to your home’s roof and chimney. Unchecked vegetation touching your house will continue to grow, leading to fungal growth and pest infestations. Our technicians can remove overhanging tree limbs and encroaching vegetation. Regular lawn maintenance will help prevent possible pest problems.
Why Repairing Your Home Is Important
If your home has been damaged by animals or pests, wildlife exclusion is an essential service to keep other critters from returning. If pests have found their way into your home, they likely created entry points to make it even easier for others to become unwanted guests. Our wildlife control experts will take all necessary steps to make it difficult for pests and animals to enter your building.
Comprehensive Pest Control Services
The team at Advanced Wildlife and Pest Control does it all when it comes to residential and commercial pest control services in the Milwaukee area. We offer pest control for ants, bees, wasps, beetles, cockroaches, flies, mosquitoes, ticks, termites, spiders, and wood-destroying insects. Our wildlife control services can remove squirrels, raccoons, skunks, bats, birds, muskrats, opossums, and woodchucks. We also offer rodent control services for mice, rats, moles, voles, and chipmunks. Contact us today to schedule service.